Call us today to schedule your appointment!
1000 Bridgeport Avenue
Shelton, CT 06484
Click for Directions
Tel: (203) 712-7726
Monday | 7am – 5pm
Tuesday | 7am – 7pm
Wednesday | 8am – 7pm
Thursday | 8am – 7pm
Friday | 8am – 1pm
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed
Smile Dental Center is a comprehensive dental practice near Trumbull, CT, which means we can address a wide range of oral – dental health needs all under one roof. We serve Trumbull, CT patients who need:
- General Dentistry – Including routine dental exams and cleanings, imaging, and extractions
- Restorative Dentistry – Including Inlays and onlays, fillings, bridges, and dentures
- Same Day Crowns
- Dental Implants – Including single tooth, implant-supported bridges and dentures, mini dental implants, and full arch with four implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Including teeth whitening, veneers, and Invisalign
- Periodontics – Including scaling and root planing
- TMD/TMJ Treatment
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Pediatric Dentistry – Including routine exams and cleaning, sealants, fluoride treatment, and mouth guards.
Absolutely. We accept many major dental insurance plans at our office. It’s important that you understand your coverage before coming in, so take time to review the insurance benefit booklet provided by your employer to get an idea of the types of treatments they cover.At the time of your treatment, our billing staff will provide you with an estimate of the amount your dental insurance company will cover. Note that this is an estimate, not a guarantee. Our office files your insurance claims, but any amount not covered by insurance will be your responsibility.
You can manage your appointments online.
What our patients are saying…
Dr. Sofferman is an incredible dentist. I was very nervous going to someone new, as I was with my former dentist for over 30 years. Everyone that is employed here couldn’t be nicer. A truly wonderful experience. I give them a big thumbs ups and you will too!
Chris H., Trumball, CT
Very personable, professional office and staff. Well worth the trip. They make themselves available with any emergency situation and strive to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Sofferman, Sarah and the entire office staff.
Derek T., Trumball, CT
Directions to Our Office from Trumbull, CT
- Head north on Moorland Rd toward Thorburn Ave
- Turn right onto Grandview Dr
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Church Hill Rd
- Continue onto White Plains Rd
- Turn left to merge onto CT-15 N toward New Haven
- Take exit 52 for State Route 8 N toward Waterbury
- Merge onto CT-8 N
- Take exit 11 for Huntington Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Huntington Rd (signs for Shelton)
- Turn right onto Bridgeport Ave
- Turn right
- Smile Dental Center will be on the left
Call us today at 203-712-7726 to schedule your appointment!