Smile Dental Center
1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton
4.9 426 reviews
- Erin P ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoSmile Dental is the best! The office is so modern and clean it makes you feel like you’re at the spa. The people that work there are amazing and really make you feel at ease and treat you like you’re their priority. Never had to wait for my appt to start either, always on time. I was in and out of there in 6 minutes getting a cavity filled! Love it!
- Chris June ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoI’m afraid of painful novocain and am dentist phobic. I needed a cavity filled and a cap. Dr Ruiz administered the novocain and I didn’t even know it! She’s the best. Her work was perfection and quick. I highly recommend them. I’m so happy I found them. Thanks Nextdoor for the recommendation!
Besides being painless Dr Ruiz is nice, funny and has a great singing voice! Iris her tech was equally nice and experienced.
I highly recommend smile Dental Center.
- Sarah Baran ★★★★★ a month agoLike most people I hate going to dentist!!! But this experience with Smile Dental Center has changed my feelings! The staff at Smile Dental Center are amazing! Dr Crocamo, Cassandra & Hayley calmed all my anxiety! They worked together so well. What a great team! I just want to Thank Dr Crocamo, Cassandra& Hayley for a wonderful experience!!
- nandia mcalarney ★★★★★ 2 months agoDr Sofferman was wonderful I have seen many Dentist and he was so professional, empathetic, and resolve my issue . I want to thank him and his office staff , they are fabulous. Highly , highly recommend.
- Jo-Ann Cecarelli ★★★★★ 4 months agoEvery experience at Smile Dental Center is always very positive!
Staff is always personable, competent and courteous.
Dr Sofferman and Dr Crocamo are also very thorough, skilled, professional and sensitively courteous!
It’s always a pleasant and positive experience at Smile Dental Center!!!!
- Nancy Vietri ★★★★★ 4 months agoExcellent service, pleasant, many employees and very clean. I saw huge 1 page advertisement in CT post that said free consults on Tuesdays and same day repairs. I'm waiting for my permanent crown before my dentist fits me for a full denture. My temp plate did not look straight. I have an out of town wedding this weekend, was pressed for time and wanted my smile to look better. The ad said same day, so i called and saw Dr. Sofferman. He adjusted my plate to give me a more even smile line... and did not even charge me!! Yes, NO cost to me. If he was covered under my insurance, they certainly would have me as a patient.
- Corey Wicks ★★★★★ 6 months agoI've been going to Smile Dental for the last few years and I just have to say, they are some of the best people in the business. Dr. Bruce truly cares about each of his patients and his community as evidenced by his staff who are engaging, caring and gentle! Shout out to Sarah, who took care of me this morning! She took the time to get to know me and she made me feel like more than just another patient, further exemplifying Smile's value of community and people. And I haven't even touched on the beautiful state of the art facility and air quality control systems they have in place to keep everyone safe. Kudos to Smile Dental!
- Bepin Mgushi ★★★★★ 7 months agoThis is the place you want to be for anything dental. The staff, the atmosphere the smiles that they bring are invaluable! And, on top of everything they are really good at they do, all docs and staff, top treatment! Everytime on time and above and beyond. You will never dread going to the dentist if you come here.
- Brad Shaw ★★★★★ 8 months agoThe Smile group is totally amazing. I have been a patient for over 25 years and the entire staff from the front desk personnel, hygienist to the Doctors, are over-the-top friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They use the most cutting edge technology and take Covid-19 precautions an extra step. Just wanted to say Thank you for your professionalism, compassion and high level of exemplary customer service over the years.
- Daphney Notaro ★★★★★ 9 months agoOn my first initial first very impressed very clean and beautiful place the front desk very pleasant my hygienist Mary was very attractive go over what shes about to do step my step leaving very happy and smiling i would recommend to any one who need a dentist look no further thank SMILES oh i got a cup too 😁
- Matt Poirier ★★★★★ 9 months agoSo happy to have found this place! Excellent service front and back. They were able to accommodate my crazy work schedule. My experience was with Dr. Ruiz for multiple procedures. Her expertise and personality made intolerable dentistry tolerable. I seriously went for 6 consultations across 5 states for months while working trying to find a cheaper price for the work I needed. I found Smile is absolutely in line with everyone else when it comes to price.
- Melissa Perkins License # 002569 ★★★★★ 11 months agoI have had great service here for years. My grandmother, who has dementia, had to have her teeth pulled. There was a lot of work that had to be done to treat and prepare her for dentures. Dr. Sofferman was absolutely a gem with her. I could never ask for more. He is patient and kind. I have also had nothing less than positive experiences here.
- Venkatesh Swamy ★★★★★ a year agoFirst Class Dental Treatment at a squeaky clean state of the art facility. I have known Dr. Ross for several years. He is an awesome dentist and a compassionate human being with a great sense of humor. Starlene Ramadei supports Dr. Ross and provides excellent dental care. She is very meticulous and thorough with dental procedures. The office staff are also pleasure to interact with and provide great care for their patients.
- floriana marke ★★★★★ a year agoI got a special as a new patient and Danisha from the front desk has been very helpful with everything. Danisha is very kind and presents with such amazing and positive attitude which makes me feel comfortable.
I also got my teeth cleaned today by Starlene. Starlene is quick and efficient. My teeth felt super clean after seeing her today.
Very pleased with my visit here today.
- christopher carbone ★★★★★ a year agoHi - This review is for SARAI RUIZ NIEVES, DMD. Dr. Ruiz replaced my crown and saved my tooth. She is very professional and also personable which made the visit feel conformable for me. And on top of it the crown is done in one visit. So easy! Thank-you so much.
- Bruno Cesar Silva Motta ★★★★★ a year agoI'm a customer of Smile Dental Center in Shelton since I move to CT 2 years ago. Their staff is great, they trully make you feel special. The place is modern, fresh and vibrant and all their staff receive you with a smile in their face. I do my cleaning 3x per year with them and hands down it is the best teeth cleaning I've ever had. I recommend their services to everyone I know.
- JoAnn Marron ★★★★★ a year agoThank you Smile Dental.I was in pain for six months PRIOR to being accepted into your group! Your friendly efficient staff at the front were helpful. EVERYONE else I met was professional , caring, compassionate, and an expert at their jobs ! I see Dr Nieves DML💕
- Jodee Caruso ★★★★★ a year agoMy family and I have been going to Smile Dental Center for almost 3 years. We recently moved to Milford and after much search, landed on this wonderful practice in Shelton.
To start, the office is incredibly clean. Some might say, sparkling clean. Their front desk is always so welcoming, warm and kind and their staff (My family sees Star and Dr. Nieves) make going to the dentist comforting. I actually look forward to my appointments. My 5 year old daughter, also loves going to get her teeth cleaned.
We recently went during Covid and they took all the necessary precautions and are doing such a wonderful job.
- Alexander Main ★★★★★ a year agoThis is a fantastic dental office! The staff was very efficient, kind, and knowledgable. I appreciated the quick service and a job well done!
- Vincent Thoren ★★★★★ a year agoMy family has been seeing Smile Dental Center for over a decade and I can assure you that they are a team of caring, coordinated, and compassionate individuals. As a future health care professional, I cannot recommend their services enough. Despite the setbacks from COVID, the group has made the space extremely safe and sterile- they have altered the way they operate and even purchased new air purifiers to help reduce the amount of aerosol particulates. I was impressed that they are back in the swing of dental care. I even travel from out of state to still see them for their services. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Leave a Review
The biggest compliment we can receive is a positive patient review! Click on your favorite social site to share your experience. Your support is appreciated!